In today’s competitive and ever-changing environment, it is becoming increasingly tougher to remain relevant. Visionary leadership, strong management skills and entrepreneurial abilities are crucial for success. This course was designed in 2014 and has been offered to numerous audiences, including Eskom, Transnet, various municipalities and large private companies.
You will benefit from personalised contact with professional pillar leaders both in person, and via an on-line forum over the course of a year. The programme will kick off with three days of face-to-face sessions (several sessions will be offered over the year to cater for availability). Our ground-breaking interactive approach allows you the freedom to study on-line, in your own time and at your own pace. Ongoing mentorship and development throughout the duration of the course will encourage you to apply the skills learnt, and to continue your growth.
The 3-day face-to-face portion of the course will allow you to fast track your development with interactive workshop sessions led by industry leaders, with the opportunity to network with fellow course delegates. In addition, the unique post-programme development opportunities and mentorship provided will facilitate continued growth in your career.
- This programme is ideal for aspiring leaders
- Entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level
- Anyone who has the need to integrate who they are with their skills and environment to become their best self
COURSE: 10 PILLAR PROGRAMME
DURATION: 1 YEAR PART TIME
DATE: TBC – BOOKINGS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN
The 3-day face-to-face sessions are offered several times per year according to bookings and availability
COST: R24 500.00 / USD 1,900.00
* 40% discount applies for young professionals under the age of 35 years
(DISCOUNT COST: R14,700.00
/ USD 1,140.00)
Inclusive of all course material, comprehensive psychometric assessments, full on-line access, all workshop sessions, lunch and refreshments. Travel and accommodation not included.
The programme and the modules are tailor-made to allow a build up from “Who am I” to the various business environment Key Performance Indicators to be met. Programme content is easy to access and understand. You have the freedom to study at your own pace, in your own time, with the benefit of interactive sessions to workshop the skills.
Training methods and styles will vary to promote opportunities to embed skills
- Face to face group interactive workshop sessions led by industry leaders
- Fully comprehensive on-line study programme and assessments through the use of engaging multimedia i.e. presentations, written content, videos, etc.
- Self-directed research opportunities
- Practical exercises that you can apply in ‘on-the-job’ situations
- A number of enrichment activities that you will undertake through self-reflection
- Individual mentoring sessions with industry leaders
- A vibrant community of like-minded people that you will be able to interact with, both on-line and in person, on your journey to success!
Understanding your own preferences and how it impacts on deliverables
Your personality profile via various psychometric assessments
The concept of ‘The map is not the territory’
Defining and working towards your best self
Understanding the essence of relationships vs goals
Valuing personal differences & optimizing team integration
Strategizing for your maximum output
Effective management and leadership based on your own make up and preferences
How to handle conflict and the value thereof
Personal development and wealth creation
The value of strategy, branding and networking
Why emotional intelligence determines personal success and happiness
Building resilience when confronting gender specific challenges
Understanding global drivers of change in the engineering sector
Understanding entrepreneurship and how to optimize business outputs
Have a global understanding of the engineering professional and contracting sector, sustainability and resource security