This versatile and in-depth development course enables you to raise your game to the highest level and achieve success in your career and business. Through practical and interactive self-assessment sessions, individuals will discover themselves to optimize their journey to be competent and confident leaders, managers and entrepreneurs in an ever-changing environment. Developed by leading experts in their fields, each facet of this course is designed to explore the full range of skills an individual would need to thrive as a leader in the business world, with a special focus on the development of women and youth.
The proficient team at Effecting Change (Pty) Ltd proudly offer this innovative and relevant development programme to allow individuals and teams to thrive and excel in their industries.
- 10x pillars are presented, ensuring comprehensive coverage of key areas to develop in order to thrive in your career or business
- Attendance of the 3-day face-to-face group interactive workshop sessions, covering topics aimed at ensuring a strong foundation
- Additional 7 x 1-day workshop sessions will be presented throughout the year, each led by relevant industry leaders. These can be attended either face to face or on-line, depending on your preferences
- Outcomes include a Personalised Professional Development Plan; CPD points; and a Certificate of Completion
The programme has been compiled to achieve maximum benefit, focusing primarily on the self-discovery, leadership and entrepreneurial elements and is designed to meet your individual needs.
Programme pillars include:
- Who am I?
- Team Integration
- Leadership & Management
- The Construction Environment
- The Engineering Industry
- The Business Compliance Landscape
- Skills Development & Performance Enhancement
- Industry 4.0
- Young Professionals
I found this course to be very valuable and encouraging. I think it was so well rounded and implementable/practical which I can use both in my personal development and in my professional capacity.
Megan van der Haar
All courses were so related and have helped me to improve my performance at work in a big way.
Emfuleni Local Municipality
I enjoyed the workshop and it has equipped me with the necessary skills to excel in my leadership role.
The energy sector is fast paced and its necessary to adapt or else one becomes redundant. Sessions such as these are very helpful.
Delta Built Environment Consultants
It was very relevant and stretched my thinking. Maintenance, substations, renewable energy and personal branding, all helped me.
University of Johannesburg